Other Disabled Vehicle Systems Models:
Disabled vehicle systems are systems that enable the sick, elderly or disabled people to get on and off their vehicles, cars, minibuses, and use their vehicles.
Vehicle driving and control systems are extremely safe, modern systems that allow them to use their vehicles according to their disability and to the extent permitted by law.
All systems have all other necessary documents such as CE, EMC and are in accordance with European regulations.
Disabled vehicle systems can be grouped as follows:
1. Transfer systems to the disabled vehicle
2. Disabled vehicle control and use systems
3.Disabled vehicle signaling systems
4. Wheelchair loading systems
5. Wheelchair and vehicle driving systems
6. Disabled vehicle simulation and test systems